Saturday 18 June 2011

Two Tone


Two tone Leather Jacket- Topshop
 Jumper- H&M
Necklace- Topman
Leather Skirt- Vintage
Boots- Kurt Geiger

Sorry about the totally photo heavy post today guys i just really enjoy this jacket, I think its my new favourite!

I decided to wear a little leather on leather yesterday for the degree show last night at Gray's (RGU's Art school). It was really good actually, some really impressive stuff.

One of my favourites was a jewelry collection (of course) that was designed by my friend Kelly, although i didn't actually realise it was hers until afterwards.

I loved how she contrasted feminine and angelic feathers with heavy chainmail using a mixture of harnesses, Collars and shoulder pieces to create some totally unique pieces, AMAZING:

I totally recommend you have a look at her site here.

So we ended up going for a few drinks after the show last night which then inevitably lead to Tequila and left me feeling a bit worse for wear today.

But its ok, I'm just hanging out with my little dog until i get ready to go to a wedding later on tonight. I'm not too sure what I'm going to wear yet but I'm sure I'll find something! My boyfriend is an usher for the ceremony so had to get all kilted up this morning. I have to say he looked very becoming and i was rather jealous of all his accessories- including a sword! I'm going to have to get me one.


Nic
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Love what your wearing, Topshop jacket looks great and Loveee the boots, x

    STYLE MANIA
    www.style-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style. One great outfit after another ... Cool, Cool look.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog! What UK size is your jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the
    layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize
    it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality
    writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one
    nowadays.

    my web site :: explained here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!