Wednesday 15 February 2012

Scuba Dress

Dress- c/o Motel. Clutch- ASOS. Shoes- Topshop. Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Dress-c/o Motel . Shoes- ASOS. Clutch- ASOS . Wrist band- Miss Selfridge. Cuff- ASOS.
Hi Guys,

I got this amazing little scuba-esque dress the other day thanks to the lovely people over at Motel. Ive styled it up in two slightly different ways for you, first a more feminine look and secondly a slightly more edgy one :).  Motel Rocks is a brand that i've loved since i was 17- 18, they just seem to be able to keep up with trends and always seem relevant.

I love the digitalised print on this dress as much as the high neck, three quarter length sleeves and scuba like structure its got going on. Whats even better is that if you're not really a dress person, then this print comes in a top, jeans shorts and playsuit too!  AND right now, Motel are offering readers of Nicola Claire 15% off with the code: ITSLOVE15 so get shoppping!!!

ALSO! Dont forget that entries for my Boticca giveaway will end at midnight tonight and the winner will be announced tomorrow :)

I was lucky enough to be featured as a guest curator for Boticca this week too and if you like you can read the article here.

Nic

xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. your such a beautifull woman!
    you rock big time!

    new outfit post - www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy and stylish!
    xx
    SurfAddictFashionista
    http://reapap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! It always looks so sunny in Scotland, how can this be?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress, looking so elegant and classy! :D
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the monochrome look, that cuff is huge! the clutch is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, really suits you! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I love EVERYTHING you wear! You look amazing :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress dear!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love this dress! I think I may need to order....

    ellenahill.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress! I love it with the long necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your clutch. Motel is a brand I always forget to look at unless im in Topshop.

    petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. personally I prefer the second way to style this dress. Awesome print! :)*

    www.mexiquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like the edgier styling of the dress! Such a fun dancing outfit! Those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress and the clutch is going straight on my wish list!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. I descoverd you blog today and I'm absolutely in love with it ;) Girl, your style is amazing and all I can say is: keep on rockin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your dress! Certainly using the discount code! THANK YOUxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I prefer the second outfit. the tights and boots give it a grungy touch, looks great!
    x
    www.amandacadman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look, with and without the tights x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!