Monday 19 May 2014

Spell


Jacket- H&M. Bag- Vintage. Boots- ASOS. Dress- H&M. Necklace- Byron Bay.

Hey Guys,

Apologies for my hiatus lately, I've been super busy over here in Melbourne, its been pretty much work, work, work, work!! But I'm back after a lovely relaxing two weeks off travelling around Australia with my parents, feeling very rejuvenated and ready to show you what I've been buying recently :).

I finished up my holiday with a trip to Byron Bay, which was such a cool place and the shops were really good there. So many cute bohemian/hippie boutiques dotted about and I got some great pieces of jewellery including this necklace.

I also got this shaggy jacket from H&M the other week- YES we finally have a H&M in Australia which opened in Melbourne's GPO around a month ago. It's such an impressive building and a really amazing shop fit, the queues outside the doors on the weekend have only just begun to die down! I know where my pay is going to be going for the next couple of weeks!

Nic





16 comments:

  1. I love all these textures! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning jacket!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this coat
    Is stunning

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve just felt in love with your jacket dear!!!!!!!!!! It´s too much!!!!

    http://maconwantstoplay.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always beautiful. I love your blog and your looks. You're so pretty. This dress is wonderful, I would have wanted this to be.
    <Millybridalshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are stuck with your marketing assignment then in this case you can opt for our Marketing Assignments. we provide the bestMarketing assignment help.We also provide Integrated Marketing Communication for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Post, I learned a lot through it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up best courier service

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Awesome and Help full Article. It really helps me. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cloths looks very stunning. Your choice is very nice. Keep it up and share more. Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Bomber jacket for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning. I really love your black jacket. She look so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail african gowns for ladies for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All dogs need some form of movement depending upon their age, medical condition and dog breed type.pet articles There are multiple benefits ingrained in an active lifestyle for your pet. Therefore hooking on the pup from a young age to exercise is inextricably linked to a long healthy life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!